CureZone   Log On   Join
Great Results

otig826 Views: 1,339
Published: 18 years ago

Great Results

I am on day 10 and going for 30+, it has been going very well, day 9 was the worst I have had, I drank a cup of decaf coffee and fought hunger all day (It was Bad) but I made it and today I am ok, just looking forward to day 29. I cut by lemonade back from 80 to 60 oz and have been putting only 3 tbs of syrup. I have lost 12 lbs and have more to go.
It is just amazing how many times one wants to lick their fingers or a spoon while cooking. (But I dont)also I have so much more time on my hands not spending all my time eating, cooking (or thinking about what I will eat next) and meeting friends for lunch.

To those of you who are struggling just think each day you stay on Master-Cleanse you are dropping lbs. In the future I will only stay on for 10 days. This is my 2nd cleanse. I did one in March for 10 days.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.594 sec, (1)