Re: Beetlejuice..to Tophat

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
foo83 Views: 1,598
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 599,089

Re: Beetlejuice..to Tophat

Since we're all stuck here until our deaths or Christ's return... what do you mean by that?

Unfortunately, some people i.e. beetlejuice, find the need to justify their own fairlures thru the mocking of others. How sad! Personally, I'm a successful MC'er several
times over ... the longest being 4 weeks (28 days) do you realize you just mocked me? your failing somewhere.

No I do not have an ulcer. However, there seems to be a little hemmorhoid around here that is trying to test my patience. if you had patients you wouldnt loose it and threating to bann me.

not to stire up any fuss, i like it here and would like to stay. if of course thats ok with you Blueduck. j/k and Blueduck you tested my patients with that insult, like you know how ulcers are formed, who cares, not i said the fly. are you mad at me? i wasnt trying to stear people away from the fast i was just letting them know that its not for everyone like others say it is, ya know.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.484 sec, (1)