Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

More
carisababy Views: 2,275
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 59,834

The order for cleansing for Angie Lynn

Hi! Looks like you've got a lot going on. The general order to do cleansing is colon, kidneys, parasite, liver. You must first cleanse the colon to create a clear path for the most offending toxins to leave. You must then cleanse the kidneys so the water soluble toxins will have a path to exit. Then, according to Dr Clark, you must cleanse out parasites since flushing a liver that has live parasites in it can make you ill and you won't get many stones or toxins out. Then, last, the liver. Trumans CAC Colon and Liver cleanser is amazingly effective. I'm on it right now in preparation for a colonic in 2 weeks. I also take organic spirulina, very cleansing to the bowels and good at getting rid of heavy metals and of all things, cellulite! It is the most nutrient dense food on the planet. email me if you want more info on spirulina.
Beta Glucan is another favorite of mine. Young again nutrients has the best potency and price. Their site is youngagain.com
They also have a good selection of affordable hormone supplements and a host of other good things.
Hope this helps!

Carisa

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.578 sec, (1)