CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: CFS ... "waves of fatigue"

jujubean Views: 2,207
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 59,804

Re: CFS ... "waves of fatigue"

Your episodes sound very similar to episodes I have experienced myself. I'm 29. My GP said she would almost bet we were dealing with MS. I had a broad spectrum of tests run to no avail. She sent me on to a local neurologist who ran lots of tests- nothing. I eventually went to a therapist at our mental health phacility, hoping maybe they would recognize something in my symptoms. I gave her no information on what my doc had thought or the testing I had been through. Wanting to get a fresh opinion. She took it to the head psychiatrist who said I had the classic symptoms of MS. So then I told her everything I had been through previously and that MS was ruled out. She shared with me that her husband has MS and it was an uphill battle to get a proper diagnosis. So she refers me to a neuropsyc - one of the best in the state. More tests both cognitive and physiological. The conclusion (cognitive) was that I had mild depression and an outstanding memory (I feel like I have none) and that if my IQ were any higher he'd call me rainman. The physiological tests showed nothing abnormal at all. Humm... So I've given up on an actual diagnosis. I've never left my health in doctors hands much anyway but I felt as though this particular problem needed looked at. I have no confidence in doctors what so ever and haven't been in a couple years. This is why I am here. I am certain that what ever it is that I deal with is due to some part of my system not functioning properly. So after much research I am starting on a bowl and parasite cleanse, and gradually embarking on a much cleaner lifestyle. I am slowly removing harmful things from my life and replacing them with either healthful things or doing with out. Just threw out the Crest today and replaced it with Zylitol toothpaste. Little steps. It can't hurt.

I think that you have landed in a very insightful place. You are sure to get some ideas here. I wish you luck in finding answers.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.625 sec, (1)