CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cataracts: What would you recommend? What about pascalite?

determined Views: 4,586
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 597,979

Re: Cataracts: What would you recommend? What about pascalite?

Earlier this year my next door neighbor was told she was a couple of months away from cataract surgery in one eye and that her other eye was beginning to develop a cataract as well.

I suggested she begin taking a drop of castor oil in each eye every night (I believe this is an Edgar Cayce idea) at bedtime. We bought some good quality castor oil, and she did this faithfully every night until the next doctor's appointment (and still continues it to this day). When he examined her eyes, he found the smaller catatact had completely disappeared and the one needing surgery had diminished so much he said that she wouldn't need the surgery for awhile.

She recently went for another update examination, and the eyes are still about the same; the larger of the two cataracts is too small to remove surgically. When she told him what she had been doing, she said he just laughed and blew it off, telling her that at least the castor oil wasn't doing any harm, but he didn't think it could do any good. I asked her if her eyesight has improved, and she said she hasn't noticed any difference in vision. I'm guessing the cataracts hadn't gotten large enough to interfere with her sight.

She's not worried about convincing her doctor about the castor oil, but she's quite happy to keep taking it.

I don't know if that would help with macular degeneration, though. Good luck to her, whatever her choices are.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)