CureZone   Log On   Join
Flowerchild59...

Joe25 Views: 8,323
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 597,573

Flowerchild59...

Flowerchild59,

I most certainly wish you all the best with your quest to reduce cholesterol levels. That would be so great if you can get your levels to a range where you wouldn't have to take the meds. Oh, I just thought of one thing that I forgot to mention in my previous posts. I don't know if you have tried it or not, but niacin really helps to reduce cholesterol as well. Have you tried it? Niacin is excellent for circulation. I have been using it about 100 mg 3 times daily. It very well may have contributed to my lowered levels as well as the liver flush, diet and exercise. The niacin does give a hot flash/flush effect if taken on empty stomach, but there is the timed released type that will eliminate this effect. It's just a matter of getting used to it. Drinking lots of water eliminates the effect quicker. But, I kinda like that hot flash feeling! It lets me know that it is working! :-)

Keep healthy and God bless you always, now, and forever....
Regards,
Joe

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.734 sec, (1)