CureZone   Log On   Join
Do it!

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
Rusfox Views: 1,015
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 597,212

Do it!

Hi BCB! Good thoghts!

90% have gall stones and sometimes even without any symptoms. That is what happened with me. I considered myself a very healthy person. Never had any problems with my liver. Then I got intrigued by my friend doing those clenses. He told me "Let's bet you have gall stones!" So I made a bet and flushed my liver.

It was one of the best thing I ever did for my body. Yes, my frind won the bet. I am thankful to fim for that! I got alot of green and yellowish gall stones. I felt great!

I started to look much better. My skin was shining with health, no more red spots. I fixed my thyroid gland (by one clense!), yes it caused me problems, but I did not even realize it and did not think that there could be a connection. I became stronger physically I could run high up stairs without getting short breath.

I loved it and I keep flushing every two or three months now!

I strongly recommend it to everybody including those who don't have any problems with liver and gall bladder. There are plenty of benefits one gets when flushing.

Good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)