CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Gallstone Pain..to Old Pilot

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
OldPilot Views: 1,236
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 597,195

Re: Gallstone Pain..to Old Pilot

Blueduck
Thanks very much for responding to my questions. The first attack I had was really bad, not like the later ones. I sure hope that they donít get any worse! The doctor said something about Gallstones being uncomfortable. I said youíve got to be kidding, Iím in agony here. He ďPrescribedĒ Tylenol just like someone else said on this board. The later attacks I decided to just stay home because I might be in agony, but at least Iím home.

Iíve never heard of the Epsom Salt helping stop the attack, but Iíll sure try it next time, if there is a next time. Iíve also heard you can drink a little beet juice every 10 minutes or so. That stuff tastes bad too.

Iím going to try the cure (listed under a book ďCleansing or SurgeryĒ) that I have to fast with apple juice for 4 days and drink a half cup of Olive oil...I donít think I can handle much more than that. But I think Iíll try it like you did with a straw this time. Last time I just gulped it and drank a little lemon juice, about four or five hours later I got sick. BUT, I felt better!
Thanks again for your help.
...OldPilot

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.313 sec, (1)