CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: We are humans and not perfect.

Pegasus healer Views: 2,275
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 596,033

Re: We are humans and not perfect.

You sure you will still detox if you eat raw fruit or vegs, but you will not be doing the Maser Cleanse as Burroughs intended withthe results he claims you can get from it. It is a matter of being aware, and rather not being in denial. Nothing to do with being Bitchy. Im sure many of us, me including go into denial at times and tell ourselves something to cover up what is really true or we wanted to do, but lets just be honest now about the MC. The Master-Cleanse is about not eating anything at all and just taking the drink. It is not about stroking someones ego, or supporting them to do half if not whole. Its not about being nice supporting them in their own downfalls to continue them. True support is telling the truth here and sometimes that is difficult. The Master-Cleanse as the man wrote it was just with the lemonade drink. If one choses to do otherwise, then it is a conscious choice. best wishes to all.
This is my first day. Last year I did it for 30 days and it was so beneficial for me. 6 Years ago I was given a year to live with stage 3Cancer. I chose to heal myself the natural way with slower detox physically through raw fruits and veg, wheatgrass and detox emotionally too. When one is that sick there is not time for half measures, and if I would of said then, well its ok to have something else other than what was on my programme, I might not be here to tell the tale. By the way I am completely clear of cancer now.
all the best, love and light to all of you wonderful people out there.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)