CureZone   Log On   Join
Well I figured out what is going on...

tearful Views: 917
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 594,633

Well I figured out what is going on...

... and it all makes too much sense. The excuse that I was a depressing person to be around is a cop out, a way to justify wanting to get out. She said that she started to get annoyed with all the little cute stuff I did. That her sex drive bottomed out (which she claims had nothing to do with looks). And she isn't even sure why she feels attracted to some dude who looks worse than I do and is pretty much a loser. I also know why she tells me she's confused and there still might be a chance..... It all comes down to this, she got really confident about herself through the relationship and she got sick of my attention, she wants someone else's now. But she knows that I am a really good guy to her so she tells me what she thinks will cause me to stick around until she thinks she's ready to commit to one person. It also explains why "I dont want to lose you as friend", when she knows I dont stay friends with my ex's. I am sorry but I may have at one point felt like I wanted other girls attention, my sex drive even sucked at the time, but I thought to my self "This is so shallow, how could I think about leaving someone who is as generous and loving as she is?", and I got over it. Appearently though she just isn't as thoughtful and as in love with me as I thought she was. This is so shallow and selfish it makes me sick. I can't believe she thinks that I'll stick around while she has her fun with whatever guys she wants. I hope she does get hurt by some dude or more and she realizes what great thing she screwed up on. I'm gonna go find someone who appreciates me and what I what I have to bring to the relationship. Everyone always says that you're supposed to learn something from a relationship. What did I learn? That people can be shallow, decieving, and manipulative. I hope she really regrets this someone day and feels truly shitty and worthless, because thats how I feel right now.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.173 sec, (1)