CureZone   Log On   Join
p 0 r n

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Good Riddance to
Hot Flashes and More!

Nutrient-rich, phyto-nutrient and antioxidant...

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

More
More
LiveBetterServeJesus Views: 1,325
Published: 18 years ago

p 0 r n

Since Lapis brought up scripture (twice), I'll reply in kind.
Jesus said (Matt. 5:27-28) "You have heard that it was said,'Do not commit adultery.' But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart."
Can you watch p 0 r n and not lust?
Notice that he didn't say 'a scantily clad or nude woman'. So could you lust after a woman in, say, an astronaut suit? Probably not. What if you recognized her face as J-Lo (or the hottie of your choice)? Would she have your attention? Why? Because you have seen her in previous attire (or lack thereof) in videos and pictures before. You remembered that scene...way in the back of your mind. She's not wearing anything revealing while in the astronaut suit, but since you remember those previous pictures in your head, would you ignore her as she walked by? That p 0 r n made an imprint in your brain. Somehow in our society, just looking at bodies in various lack of dress and/or in sex acts is OK. You don't know their names or their personalities (or care) but you want them in your fantasies, or maybe you do want them. It's all lust.
The women in p 0 r n are not blameless. Concerning the p 0 r n industry and anyone else looking for sexual attention from others (other than spousal)...Jesus said (Luke 17:1-3) "Things that cause people to sin are bound to come, but woe to that person through whom they come. It would be better for him to be thrown into the sea with a millstone tied around his neck than for him to cause one of these little ones to sin. So watch yourselves...."

Lapis,
Did you read the entire chapter of Ezekiel 23? God punished because of lewdness.
No one on earth can totally understand why God does what he does. We weren't there (over his shoulder, critiquing) when he created everything and guided man throughout history. In Job 38-41, God gives us an idea of his responsibilities.

And finally, to Thinker...
I am sorry if you felt like I was picking on you. When I read your first post on this subject, it hit a nerve and a verse came to me. Jesus also said (continuing in Luke 17:3)"...If your brother sins, rebuke him, and if he repents, forgive him." I don't want you to be a part of those Jesus spoke of in Luke 17:1-3. We all need guidance, and I will work harder to use God's words to help others rather than my own. I really will pray for you and your daughter, as well as everyone else in this world. I hope you will think about this somemore. Please forgive me for making this personal.

LBSJ

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.594 sec, (2)