CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A short question, that woud help a lot.

Flesh Eating Cancer Stopped
This Blend of Colloidal Copper, Silver and Zinc stops thos...

Good Riddance to
Hot Flashes and More!

Nutrient-rich, phyto-nutrient and antioxidant...

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
More
Lisa Views: 998
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 594,201

Re: A short question, that woud help a lot.

I am a 23 year old female, and I'm going to give you a very honest answer. When I was 18, there was a girl in my dorm whose fingers on one of her hands were all about an inch or so long from a birth defect. I can remember trying not to stare, especially when we played cards or something because she was able to use them all so well! I would say that I felt a bit sorry for her and at first had a hard time getting past it. Then I met a guy with a similar defect. I think he had a pinkie and a thumb but that was all. Similarly, I found myself trying to avoid looking at his hand. I was not interested in this guy as more than friends, so it is hard for me to tell what effect his hand had on everything. But I really liked him as a friend. He was so nice, and I thought very highly of him. I don't keep in touch with him anymore, but the girl from my dorm is a very good friend of mine today. And I don't even notice her hand. At all. And she has no problem with dates. And I'm sorry to stereotype, but I think guys tend to be far more caught up in the physical stuff than girls. The point is, yeah there may be some girls that won't be interested in you because of your hand, but do you really want to be involved with someone who can't get past something with so little significance? I would say that you are weeding out the people not worth your time. In essence, you may be decreasing the quantity of girls to date but at the same time increasing the quality. And I would be willing to bet that you are a far better, more conscientious person as a result of your hand. The two people I know in similar situations are so great because they don't pass judgment on other people or expect perfection from others. Nobody is perfect, on the inside or outside, and I think any girl you become involved with down the road will be lucky because you are probably the kind of guy that will look beyond silly little things that don't matter in the big picture. I know this turned out to be really long, but I wanted to really explain myself. So the answer is yes, if I thought a guy was good-looking and had the kind of personality I was looking for, then I wouldn't even hesitate because of the lack of a hand. And you should never ever feel like you are missing out if a girl thinks otherwise; she would be the kind of girl that would break up with you over something silly. So, be proud and confident. You will get plenty of girls.

Lisa

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (2)