CureZone   Log On   Join
Calm

Lapis Views: 902
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 594,168

Calm

That my friend is what's known as a player. Better to find out now. Doesn't help the hurt your feeling at this moment though.

I wish I could say something profound that would make it all okay but it's your inner voice that must do the calming. As strange as it may seem, I believe this has happened for the betterment of you and him in the big picture. Life gives us what we need. I believe this will help you both grow, though it doesn't feel like it this moment.

What I can say is that your emotions are not you. Notice them but don't become them. Does that make sense? Take it easy, and breathe deeply and release your emotions. Stay cool and calm and lovingly tune out the chatter of your mind and once this is achieved.....listen to your innervoice. Your next adventure is waiting. You already know what it is. You just can't sense it yet, but you will and everything will be okay.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.org

0.500 sec, (1)