CureZone   Log On   Join
Crushed and in need of advice

Pale Blue Tint Views: 1,019
Published: 19 years ago

Crushed and in need of advice

Please help me here....
I'm sure most of you know about my on-again off-again ex boyfriend, and how everything was perfect before a year before we broke up the first time.
He spilled his guts to me about a week ago, gave me his whole "I still love you and you're the one thing missing in my life" spill, and asked me to wait for him while he goes to the Marines and gets his life straightened out. He promised he'd come back and find me. The next day, he went on vacation to California. He wasn't even in CA for 2 days when he wrote in his online journal, saying he met a "24 year old polish girl with a sexy accent" and left me in the dust. I came online, and he instant messaged me as if nothing happened. I kept asking him... "how could you say that I'm the one thing missing in your life, and then go and leave me for the first pretty girl you see in California?" He answered, "You put me on a bus with a sexy girl from eastern europe, what do you expect me to do?" I told him "Easy. All you would have had to do was mention my name.." and yet, he still believed that I was the one in the wrong. He also told me that he's not coming home to Pennsylvania. He's going to stay in CA, and doesn't care if it hurts me or not. He would have never done that to me before! I told him that I never wanted to see him again, but I lied.. I know I can never trust him again.. but I didn't sleep at all last night... Even though I don't know any of you real well, I wish I had some words of comfort, 'cause I recently lost all of my friends..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.844 sec, (1)