CureZone   Log On   Join
My friend problem
Zule Views: 751
Published: 19 years ago

My friend problem

A friend of mine came last night crying because she has problems with his husband.
They are from South America. They came with this plan: he would study his master (MBA) and after he graduated she would begin studying, first English and then her undergraduate. He already had another master.

The situation is that he graduated last December. He has not worked and all this time she has been working to support him. Now he wants to continue studying his PhD and he does not want to support her. He has told her that he cannot support her because it cost a lot of money and that she should go back to their country.
She used to cook, clean the house and take care of him. They do not have children.
She is very sad. She feels he has used her and she is asking me for advice, but I do not know what to tell her. She wants to learn English because she finds very frustrating that she came here and she does not know any English.

What do you think about this?



Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022

0.266 sec, (1)