CureZone   Log On   Join
Re:7th Gall bladder flush

kal Views: 2,779
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 594,090

Re:7th Gall bladder flush

I have been very successful with the Liver Flush technique flushing the Gallstones out. For the first flushes I uses to get the samll stones out. But As I went along I really got very big stones out. As big as 1 to 11/2 inch diameter. Past Three months I have done 7 flushes and I have lost about 20 pounds. After the flushes I feel weak because I can't eat much.

The question I have is to how to improve digestion. I do live on fruits and vegetables and have cut back on all kinds of fats. But I need more energy be built up to the system as to carry out all my tasks that I need to. I cannot really follow a relaxed schedule and going weak is some thing bothering my schedule and work.

I still had mild gall bladder attacks but taking Epsom Salts in hot water relaxes it with in 3-4 hours. Immediately after an attak I chose to do a cleanse and then no pain but feel weak.

I am still not sure how many more galls tones I have even after 7th flush. I am not eating any fat at all. But I am still getting these stones out. All my frineds are amzed on how I lost 20 pounds.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.357 sec, (1)