CureZone   Log On   Join
Reg: Gall stones 7th flush -Still getting the stones out

Clark Liver Flush
Dr. Hulda Clarkís amazing Liver Flush available here. Pure products!...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
Kal Views: 2,279
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 594,035

Reg: Gall stones 7th flush -Still getting the stones out

I have been very successful with the Liver Flush technique flushing the Gallstones out. For the first flushes I uses to get the samll stones out. But As I went along I really got very big stones out. As big as 1 to 11/2 inch diameter. Past Three months I have done 7 flushes and I have lost about 20 pounds. After the flushes I feel weak because I can't eat much.

The question I have is to how to improve digestion. I do live on fruits and vegetables and have cut back on all kinds of fats. But I need more energy be built up to the system as to carry out all my tasks that I need to. I cannot really follow a relaxed schedule and going weak is some thing bothering my schedule and work.

I still had mild gall bladder attacks but taking Epsom Salts in hot water relaxes it with in 3-4 hours. Immediately after an attak I chose to do a cleanse and then no pain but feel weak.

I am still not sure how many more galls tones I have even after 7th flush. I am not eating any fat at all. But I am still getting these stones out. All my frineds are amzed on how I lost 20 pounds.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)