CureZone   Log On   Join
My story. After the first flush - with some questions.

ordoge Views: 2,808
Published: 18 years ago

My story. After the first flush - with some questions.

In February I had a gallbladder attack with inflammation. With some (4 db) little (2-3 mm)stones on my gallbladder. My doctors said I need surgery. But I didn't choose the gallbladder removal. Instead of :
I had some advice from this site (and one of my Hungarian friend who lives in Toronto) and I started my alternative therapy for example:
Homeopath remedies
Gold Coin Gross - from Canada
Herbals
Radish juice
Colon cleaning with Bentonite and Physillium
Apple juice
Epsom, Oliva oil
and I changed my eating habits: lots of fresh vegetables, and fruits...

And I was geting better!!!! I'm very thankful for everybody in this site especially Monika.
According to my second ultrasound in May I have only 2 little Gallstones and some "crumb" on my gallbladder.

This weekend I did my first flush as Hulda Clarck's receipt. I kept all the rules stictly. But I found no stones only little floating green balls. Is it good or not? These green balls are not gallstones, are there?
Is it possible that the Gold Coin Gross solubilize the stones or did I something wrong?

I would like to do the flush at least 3 times and after that I make another ultrasound. I will inform you of the result.
And if my stones pass away I will totally recovery.

Everybody must give to oneself the chance before (insted of ) surgery!

Best wishes from Hungary.
Edit

I hope you understand my message.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)