CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Gotta get it done...

aznatural Views: 1,024
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 593,677

Re: Gotta get it done...

Hello Rinna-

What can I say, been there and been scared and skeptical too. I am 35 but started having bouts of cholic in my gall bladder 2 years ago. And I am self employed without medical insurance.

I started to do real research on gall bladder and gall stones early this year and did my first flush in February. I was amazed that it worked and felt fantastic afterward. A few weeks later I did my second and passed a stone that was 1 5/8" long by 5/8 wide as well as many others.

I will now be doing my fourth this weekend and coaching 2 other people on their first.

It was easy, it was inexpensive, it did not hurt and it was successful.

Keep in mind that to get out all the stones and most importantly the one(s) that are giving you pain may take a few tries. But it beats having surgery, and there are a littany of archives of the horrors and aftermath of gall bladder surgery, just read the one about "What my doctor didn't want me to know..."

I would also recomend taking some herbals that support liver function like Milk Thistle.

If you can endure the Epsom Salts , which open the biliary tubes, hydrate the intestines and prevent cramps, I strongly recommend Dr. Hulda Clark 's protocol.

Hope this gives you strenght and encouragement.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.422 sec, (1)