CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: beginning MC tomorrow

HealingHearts Views: 1,314
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 592,416

Re: beginning MC tomorrow

Nice to have you as a buddy. :)
Mine was because I was afraid I was going to pass out on my floor due to my Sugar dropping and not having had any food to eat. But then I bought some homemade ham salad for sandwiches the other day and it looked real good. lol I hate the thought of food spoiling in my fridge anyway so now that is gone, perhaps tomorrow will be better. lol

I did notice that after I did my liver-gall bladder cleanse that when I am by Subway, Burger King or those other greasy fast food places that I hate anyway.. but now the smell of grease just makes my stomache roll. I hate greasy food anyway, but when I went to my grocery store to pick up my supplies for my fast, Subway is right next door to it and the smell from the vents, oh my gosh.. I almost heaved outside my car. I never have reacted that bad to greasy food smells before. lol But I can say that because I don't care for eating greasy foods and the thought of all that grease floating around in my stomache grosses me out, it does help me eat a lot healthier. :)
I know that after I did my liver cleanse in '98, I couldn't stand the site of olive oil. My friend loves it with his bread at Italian restuarants, but looking at it just makes me gag. lol
Least with this cleanse, it is using foods that I actually like. That really helps me a lot for after I get done with the cleanse and still liking the foods to eat on a normal basis. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.844 sec, (1)