CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Severe sensitivity and die off and Three-lac!!! NEED HELP!!!

helpfull Views: 4,885
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 591,816

Re: Severe sensitivity and die off and Three-lac!!! NEED HELP!!!

My own experience: I found the most helpful was using a good probiotic such as Primal Defence and EXERCISE! If you're the kind of person that's sitting down more than not, then your body is likely not getting proper movement to keep your body working as well as it could plus your spine could likely be out of shape (nerves get pinched/attenuated) .

After several worrying symptoms I got a chiropractor to diagnose my spine (I had several distortions which needed to be fixed up). Along with this I discovered that a daily regiment of streches are what really did the trick. This got the blood flow where it was needed (abdominal/digestion)and kept everything properly moving. Consult a good yoga instructor for specific exercises for digestions etc.

Several foods are detrimental; coffee (my gums shrink), sugar, frozen treats. Things that help the most are lots of green Romain lettus, carrots, cucumber etc. Check into food combining rules.

Hope this helps some, I still have more work to do but this helped me so far..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.797 sec, (1)