CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Severe sensitivity and die off and Three-lac!!! NEED HELP!!!

Crapshot Views: 5,044
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 591,818

Re: Severe sensitivity and die off and Three-lac!!! NEED HELP!!!

g is right. The reason your having problems is because your stomach is not producing the acids and enzymes to break down your food. A veggie diet will remedy this as will more enzymes supplements. Another thing you could do is puree your food for awhile to help keep things flowing. One thing I notice is if I do a probiotic at night in the morning all it takes to get me flowing is a couple cups of coffee. For you you could drink 100% fruit juice or veggie juice. If you can tolerate it. Two things that keep you constapated is not enough liguids and not enough fiber in your diet. Eat some black beans or and get some pills for constapation. Another thing that could work for you is to do a wheatgrass colonic.. Also do some wheatgrass drinks or green drinks from Trader Joes or your health food store. You could get some spurilna or even take some spoons of melted virgin coconut oil from the health food store. Coconut oil kills candida and also keeps you loose.
Skip

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

19.313 sec, (1)