CureZone   Log On   Join
Severe sensitivity and die off and Three-lac!!! NEED HELP!!!

trakar Views: 6,187
Published: 18 years ago

Severe sensitivity and die off and Three-lac!!! NEED HELP!!!

I suppose i'm a ver toxic individual because just about everything i try that's good for me i have a very severe reaction to it. Either i'm having die off or i'm allergic to it. I just started a herbal Colon Cleanse because i only go about every 5 to 7 days. I know that's bad. I've also had several colonics and i'm still have a problem with constipation. I'll try the Colon Cleanse for a month to 6 weeks and will also do enemas.

My question is that i'm TOTALLY afraid of die off. I took bioxy cleanse a while back, appx. 1/2 teaspoon and i was sick for 2 days. I missed work and had horrible flu like symptoms. I've never heard of anyone reacting to a magnesium oxygen supplement like this. When i've tried other products for candida i've gotten really bad headaches that increased daily even at low dosages. I tried 1/4 a packet of three lac and i got a headache and really tired, and then i gave up on it! It wasn't a horrible headache and it seemed to pass but i feel that if i take it daily it's going to get worse and worse. I feel very discouraged and like giving up! Even a pinch of dried Barley for a few days gave me the worst headache!

My thoughts are that i need to get the bowels moving a few times a day and that might help. My diet is really good right now but i'm afraid that if i don't start to feel better i may just give up!

I need your encouragement and advice! What should i do? How should i do it?

Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.734 sec, (1)