CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Itching for relief!!!

KEASON Views: 5,175
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 591,779

Re: Itching for relief!!!

You and I are almost exactly alike, except instead of being diagnosed with lupus I got celiac disease, IBS, endometriosis and eventually fibromyalgia.

I also have Kaiser and don't talk to my doc anymore. He thinks I need antidepressants and therapy, which of course I do after so many years of being ill and being told it's all in my head!!

I work on this on my own- but I did have great support and sympathy from a Kaiser nurse practitioner who I now see for my gyn exams. She had read The Yeast Connection and was very supportive of my efforts to get off BC pills and address the yeast as a source of my health issues.

I've been on 3LAC for three weeks and had pretty severe constipation along with die off symptoms. I'm getting colonics and eating a mostly raw diet to keep things moving along.
At this point I'm not having any more die off except right after the colonics (spacy, dizzy, headaches) or right after eating (fatigue, crabby!)

Good luck and welcome to this forum- I too am so happy to have found it!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)