CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Flare up reaction

Hunny Bee Views: 5,180
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 591,759

Re: Flare up reaction

Ah Lapis,

Thankyou for your speedy response. I actually started out here on this site with Liver flushing. Ive done three or four - cant remember... After the second, I decided to get into things a bit and i did a long course of 'Clarkia' parasite herb, and I have been doing the B&P shakes now on and off for quite some time. They help me so much.. in fact the reason for the flare up is also because i stopped doing them and went on a lovely holiday and ate loads and drank sooo much alcohol in the sun...

Now i am paying for it - everything is off balance.. But i am really keen to do what you suggest - possibly time for another liver cleanse.

Funny you mentioned the Coffee enema. I had never done an enema and yesterday on my sick day off... i tried to get loads of sleep (to help my body) and then due to such a headache i though i wold try it... it was great. Very easy and headache went immediately (as everyone claims). Today its back though... with all the other symptoms...

oh well - time to clean up the body again i think.

xxx thanks for the advice xxx

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.766 sec, (1)