CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: another woman question

Wild Gale Views: 2,481
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 591,713

Re: another woman question

Martha,

I just saw your other post so I realize now that you are concerned about your fertility. I am very sorry about your miscarriage. It is hard to have a miscarriage at any stage and I cannot imagine how devastating it was at 3 months.

I am really not sure about the effect of candida on your reproductive organs. Your body is filled with toxins so it makes sense that those toxins would affect your egg quality. With poor egg quality, you are less likely to get pregnant each cycle and you are less likely to carry to term once you get pregnant. That said, I doubt that your miscarriage was directly related to candida. I really can't say why and others may have another opinion, but sometimes these things just happen -- not necessarily anything you have done (like not treat candida).

If I were you and did have candida, I would take a few months at a minimum to heal my body. You can make great strides in a few months if you are very strict in your diet. In fact, with a goal of having a baby, you will probably be more strict than anyone on this board. It is a great motivation to get yourself as healthy as possible. So, take some time to heal yourself and then work on the baby. I know that once you reach your 30s you feel like time is running out (I know that well). But 31 is really not that old. You have time for some cleanses and perhaps a psychological break from trying to conceive. I know what an emotional rollercoaster that can be too.

Best of luck to you.

Amanda

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.265 sec, (1)