CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Has anyone had emotional side effects as symptom of Die off?

Candidahead Views: 4,547
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 591,632

Re: Has anyone had emotional side effects as symptom of Die off?

hello,
i did three months of nine primal defense a day last jan.-april. it made me crazy.....yes, what you are experiencing is die off. it is a wonderful product and it totally turned my health around, although do not expect a cure-all in any product. i cleansed so hard on primal defense for the entire three months and emerged feeling like a different person. you must start slowly and work your way up from one a day as you can. it is worth it. hang in there. i am now doing a three month stint with threelac and my health continues to climb every day...though the die off is still intense. getting rid of this stuff makes your body sick. there is little way around it if you desire to get better in a more timely fashion. listen to your body, but don't give up.
good luck,
tif
ps. do home enemas or colonics to wash out the yucky stuff as you cleanse. i am also doing the "body ecology diet" by donna gates. digestive enzymes with every meal are a must.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.687 sec, (1)