CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: advice/support for starting candida diet

coolcop Views: 1,286
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 591,591

Re: advice/support for starting candida diet

My diet isn't perfect but I definatly cut out sugar. Thats tough because there is Sugar in just about everything.Definatly no junk food. I tend to go heavy on the meat, chicken and fish because there is no way I could be a vegetarian like my wife.Fruit can be eaten but sparingly. I usually only have one or two servings a day.Lots of vegetables and salad.Chinese restaurants usualy make some great steamed vegetable dishes.No bread, no pasta. I have found some cracker like bread called WASA at the store, it has no Sugar and no yeast. Goes pretty good with hummus.Easy on the dairy. All of the stuff I have read is conflicting. Some say you can have dairy some can't. I have a little and it doesn't seem to bother me. Also get a good probiotic to replace the stomach bacteria that has been killed off. Culturelle, primal defense, lactobasilis acidophilus. I hope I spelled these right. This is a tough battle but I think we will all get through it. good luck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.328 sec, (1)