CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How About This

Views: 1,189
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 591,593

Re: How About This

Hi Lapis,

Thanks for your response.

It's ironic that meat isn't that great for someone with candida - I assumed that people following a candida diet would have more meat in their diet (since many other foods are eliminated).

Where would I find kefir? A health food store? I have never heard of it before.

I'm already on my way to eliminating coffee and pop. It's the other foods that I struggle with. I don't know why. Once I started the gf diet, I didn't go back. And I haven't really struggled with that diet. I don't know if the difference is having a doctor tell me I absolutely need to do it (gluten-free diet) for life or if it's something else. It should be the same idea, but I'm finding this transition a bit harder.

I drink plenty of water and exercise. My level of health is much better since my diagnosis, but could still stand improvement. My health tends to come in highs and lows right now. When I'm on a low, it is still not quite as bad as my pre-gf days, but can still leave me very ill. I think candida is likely a response to my misdiagnosed years (malnourishment, etc.) If I had known about candida, my recovery may have been faster.

Thanks again. I will look into that book.

Kalina

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.156 sec, (1)