CureZone   Log On   Join
advice/support for starting candida diet

Views: 1,156
Published: 18 years ago

advice/support for starting candida diet

Hi everyone,

It has taken me a while to realize that I likely need to be on a candida diet. I was sick for several years and eventually diagnosed with celiac disease. I have been gluten-free for 1 1/2 years. I'm still sick, but not as severely as before my diagnosis. I was finally led to the idea of candida by someone I know.

I have the classic white coated tongue and was actually diagnosed with thrush a year ago. I had Antibiotics for the thrush at that point in time, but it didn't clear it up completely. I've had a white tongue for as long as I can remember.

I continue to have stomach problems, but knew they weren't from celiac disease. Since taking oil of oregano, I've noticed an improvement there.

I also still have some vitamin deficiencies - most clearly shown through my geographic tongue and white spots on the nails (still no improvements since going gf).

I'm currently taking Oil of Oregano twice a day. I haven't moved to a candida diet because I don't know how I would do it. I know what foods need to be eliminated, but a lot of my meals are centered around fruits and dairy. I don't like meat very much and often have to force myself to eat meat once a day. I want to take this step, but don't know if I can.

If anyone has any advice about how I can get started on clearing my diet out, I would really appreciate it. Any ideas for a daily menu would be great, too.

Kalina

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.750 sec, (1)