CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: something else to help elimination

DianePMT Views: 1,696
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 591,502

Re: something else to help elimination

Might not be the healthiest thing to get hooked on herbal laxatives, but right now I figure better out than in, so I'm using a couple of products from Unicity Corp. - Nature's tea (which does have senna, but some other calming herbs to balance it), and I take one or two aloe capsules with that at night which seems to also promote peristalsis. Exercise helps, abdominal massage, too. They have a product called Li Fiber which is pretty gentle. Funny, but I also noticed much better bowel results with fiber products, etc., before I started working on the candida. As soon as I started antifungals, I could hardly go at all, no matter what I did. My face broke out like crazy while I was stopped up for a couple weeks. It's getting better now, though. 2 very warm glasses of water first thing in the A.M. has also helped. And for me it's all about routine. I'm a weird one - for some reason checking my e-mail in the morning or poking around eBay is a trigger! Go figure. Whatever works for ya. I've never done a colonic, and I'm not sure they're good for everyone. I think alot depends on the practioner and their methods, also.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.643 sec, (1)