CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: You are going to get well!

DianePMT Views: 1,771
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 591,388

Re: You are going to get well!

I'm familiar with what you're describing and had the same test done several times by an individual who is a regular Science encyclopedia about the machine, anatomy, nutrition, you name it. He's very good and has been doing this for years, came well recommended. It's fascinating technology and it picked up a lot of stuff with me, primarily parasites, but not everything. It identified candida, but at a much lower level that what I apparently have. I continued to ignore my persisting symptoms, thinking it was on its way out of my body based on that testing, and the "intuitive" healer is the one who finally realized its extent and its presence in various organs. I have certainly had different opinions from different bodyworkers & doctors about what has been going on with me, and I don't believe this woman has the entire picture, either, I mean, she's human - but she is tapped into something (and I've seen enough stuff like this over the last ten years that I've become a believer we are all way more powerful than we know). She essentially does kinesiology, but sort of feels it in her own body on an energetic level. It's a bit weird, and I can't explain it, but she has helped a lot of people. Everyone has a different experience in how they explore and learn about their own healing, everyone has a different level of body awareness and participation in their healing, and different methods work for different people. I KNOW I lucked out in meeting this person who has a really special sensitivity (or maybe it's good karma coming back to me), and even though it sounds like you had the opposite experience with the people you worked with, I hope you are not knocking the process of "medical intuition" entirely based on your disappointing experiences. I imagine most people would not have the good fortune that I did, and I wasn't even really promoting it in my post, since I think it was a remarkable and rare experience, but I felt it worth mentioning that it's one more potential avenue for someone who has been down every other road without getting answers or getting well. By the way, she didn't charge me. She is sick herself and is forced to live with her parents because she can't work. She doesn't charge people for her help. I gave her a small donation, along the lines of what I would pay a bodyworker for the same amount of their time, but it was entirely voluntary and she had a hard time accepting it. She's the real deal.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.313 sec, (2)