CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: You are going to get well!

Maiden Views: 1,774
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 591,382

Re: You are going to get well!

You spoke of seeing an intuitive healer. Well, I've been to several who sometimes were consistent with each other and in other respects were not. (Same goes for naturopaths/kineseologists)

Most of the above weren't too forthcoming with "real" brass-tacks info, too much so to suit me. And one of them was *extremely* shrewish - I wonder if she believes in karma?

From everything I've tried, and there were MANY and ALOT of money down the tubes, there is only one thing, a bioenergetic computerized system, that I feel is most accurate. The problem is, it requires a qualified human-being in conjunction with it, to interpret the lingo, so once again it's a matter of luck, because humans have unreliable moods & whims. Unfortunately, that was my situation (as usual). But there was at least one thing listed which I *was* able to understand, and that really impressed me. Because not one other doctor ever "knew" that about me. Yet that system zeroed in! It was downright uncanny.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.813 sec, (1)