CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: PLEASE, read my story.

Mel Views: 1,731
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 591,340

Re: PLEASE, read my story.

I think you need to try detoxing yourself. The first thing I would do if I were you is start following the Liver Flush protocols. You can find them under cleanses to the left of the curezone home page. I have done 10 of the Hulda Clark flushes with great results. I also think you need to try the Colon Cleanses suggested on this site as well. Make sure you are drinking plenty of pure water. You can use fresh lemon to help with the breath problem. Just squeeze fresh lemon directly into your glass of water. Also, if I were you, I would try detox baths to help the toxins leave your body. Fill a tub up with extremely warm water, and add one cup of Epsom Salt and one cup of baking soda. (epsom draws the toxins to your skin, and the baking soday neutralizes them) Get in the tub and stay as long as you can stand it, then get out and wrap yourself up in a blanket and lay down until the sweating subsides. After you have stopped sweating, then you can get in the shower and wash the sweat off your body. I would do a couple of these detox baths/week. Drink a gallon of water with lemon/day, but make sure that you purchase Sea Salt , and add a pinch to your water to make sure you are getting enough sodium and minerals. You can't increase your water to that extent without making sure that you are getting enough sodium and minerals. Mel

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.547 sec, (1)