CureZone   Log On   Join
Re:FIRST OF ALL.......

Just Me Views: 20,093
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 591,359

Re:FIRST OF ALL.......

Listen...I am too sick to sit here and have a heated debate with you over MY SYMPTOMS and problems. SINCE you have NOT seen me, and dont' know me in the LEAST,I don't think it is up to you to question them.
SECOND OF ALL....THE DANG BLUEBERRY POSTS WERE RIGHT THERE AT THE TOP SO THEIR EASY TO SEE AND SPOT..... FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! So what kind of a question was that for Petes sake! What was your point there?????????? I never asked about Muffins before to my recolection. AND the DANG Health food lady was telling my husband that these would be fine for me to have cuz there were "HEALTHY" and would help with constipation! THAT IS WHY I ASKED! There is a lot of information here but not all of it is right! I've been steered wrong on more than one occasion.

FURTHER MORE....there was a time in my life where I had a LOT of money....SO i "PAID OUT OF MY POCKET" and gave my personal time to help these people....so again I ask you..."WHAT KIND OF A QUESTION IS THAT"??????
SURE I can survive....can you send me some money?????????

I think YOU are behaving rather ignorantly and how dare you tell me how I'm acting when you know absolutely NOTHING and I mean NOTHING about me! Why don't you back off! I think you've done a great job of inserting ALL 4's in your mouth at this time and you are NOT being helpful!! I'm not saying you've NEVER been helpful...but sometimes you have an odd way of showing support!

I really don't need nor do I appreciate your "shoving sunshine up the butt" remarks so Look...if you can not say something Nice, supportive and productive...how bout if you just clam up ok???? Your not helping here with these comments and ignorance.

AND LASTLY...If your "getting use to negative posts from people" what does that say to you???????? Obviously if you just stuck to being "helpful" and weeded out the negative remarks people wouldn't be posting nasty remarks to you. NO ONE comes here to be bashed or to be made to feel badly about themselves.
I don't feel I'm being nasty here but rather REALISTIC, UPFRONT, and basically as sick as I am....I have to sit here and STICK up for myself. Now how big a person are you to cause such upset in someone who is very sick. hmmmmmmmmm

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.406 sec, (2)