CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: OBVIOUSLY!......to Just Me

Blueduck Views: 20,417
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 591,351

Re: OBVIOUSLY!......to Just Me

Just Me,
I do not know you and I have only read the last few of your posts. Lots of things are not making sense to me. Maybe you can help me understand ?

How can you not remember what you have posted about, yet you can remember blueberry muffins and all the posts about that? All you need to remember about muffins is to not eat them if you are serious about getting well.

I think you should know how to survive if you get evicted since you say you have spent your entire life protecting them from homelessness and hunger ? I think you are behaving like a fish out of water, flailing around a bit you know ? Meditation could help to calm the clutter you seems to be experiencging. Please calm down, you are not the only sick one on the forums. Please stop lashing out at the ones that are trying to help you. The points being made to you are relevant and necessary to your healing, regaurdless of how you think it is coming across.....the thing is that you learn and then use what you learn. You health is at stake and there is no sense in dancing about it. Are you for real about this or are you just looking for some one to blow sunshine up your butt ?

What does your illness mean to you ? What have you tried so far and with what results? Are you just looking at candida or are you looking at total health ? What happens when you take probiotics?

I see that you have lots of mis-directed anger. Liver Flushing can help this. When the student is ready the teacher will appear. I hope you don't bite off the teacher's head.

If you want to post back a nasty post to me it is ok. I am getting used to it now and it does not bother me at all really.

Blueduck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.250 sec, (1)