CureZone   Log On   Join
What...

Lapis Views: 20,380
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 591,351

What...

magnus80,
I have a few suggestions. I do not think any tooth paste or mouth wash will help. I believe it is an inside job. I would suggest that you click on curezone home page and read both the diet pages, and the links, and read the cleansing pages. Apply the things you learn from reading. Come back and post if you have any questions.

Also get a tongue scraper and use it. Twice a day. Don't let the stuff build up.

Drink half your body weight in ounces daily. Coffee, tea, soda, or anything else doesnt count.

Listen to knowledgeable people about candida. I do not have it and I do not know a lot about it. Sugar feeds it. Sugar is an addicting drug. Artificial sweeteners are poison.

I used to smell like a goat when I ate at McDonald's. No amount of bathing helped. I no longer eat there and will not. I just do not do fast food at all. No ifs, ands or buts. It is not worth it to me. It is garbage.It lays in intestines and rots. I ate it for six years every day and was sick as a dog.

Good luck.

Blueduck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.609 sec, (1)