CureZone   Log On   Join
It's okay.

Lapis Views: 20,448
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 591,339

It's okay.

I/we want to help you. This question is not meant to be mean, it is what I would say to anyone. Do you want to help yourself? There has been great advice given to you but somehow I feel your ignoring it/passing it off. I understand that getting control of your diet is not an easy thing. We can all help with advice but it is you who needs to take action.

Imagine if someone kept posting things like "why can't I smoke anymore" in the Cancer Forum . Then follow up with "okay which brand of cigarettes is better than others'. Then after that "if I hold the smoke in less, would that be better". Meanwhile everyone keeps saying over and over that smoking is bad for cancer, you need to realize it and quit.

I feel that an empowering thing to do for you, may be to get a copy of Donna Gates book, "The Body Ecology Diet" and follow it to a T. This would get you on track rather quickly.

I want you to feel better. I hope you feel you deserve to feel better.
Believe me I am supporting you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.813 sec, (1)