CureZone   Log On   Join
Re:YIKES!!!!!!! SORRY I ASKED!!!!

Blueduck Views: 20,428
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 591,339

Re:YIKES!!!!!!! SORRY I ASKED!!!!

If you want the truth, you got it from Lapis. He does not dance around. He comes straight to the point and is honest about it.

I have been talking to Lapis for several months now. The change in me is almost a miracle. I have done several of the things that Lapis has suggested. I would now trust him more than any one I have ever known, as far as my health is concerned.

Lapis has answered ever single question that I have asked him and he was right in each answer.

If you want to get well, listen to Lapis.

If you want to just dance around the issue and stay sick, then don't listen to him. He will not steer you wrong if you choose to listen to him.

You may think that he sounds like a person that is not caring. Let me assure you that this is not the case at all. He will help any one who is willing to listen to him and try the things that he suggests. He has done intensive research for YEARS and knows what he is talking about.

Blueduck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

4.953 sec, (1)