CureZone   Log On   Join
candida test

g Views: 1,527
Published: 18 years ago

candida test

I just got the results from Diagnos Techs for my intestinal test and was quite surprised. I was so sure that I had a major candida problem: intestinal problems, sore throats, headaches, white tongue, a little fungus under a toenail, history with Antibiotics and birth control pills...I took caprylic acid and a ton of probiotics and had a die-off reaction and then after about a week, I felt great. Then I took the test, so I couldn't take anything for about 7 days. Anyway, since being back on the probiotics and caprylic acid I haven't had a headache in four weeks.

I got the test results on Thursday and was pretty surprised. I have "trace" amounts of candida krusei, which they still do recommend to treat, but it shouldn't cause problems. What I do have, and have a lot of, is parasites. Caprylic acid and probiotics fight parasites, which probably explains the die-off and that I'm feeling better now.

Another thing that they test for is overall bowel health. Surprisingly, I had a lot of good flora. They found that I have no digestive enzymes, so my food isn't being digested. Soy, gluten, dairy, and egg allergies are also tested.

So I recommend their expanded GI test. It cost $230. They don't carry my health insurance provider, but do carry some. Hopefully, mine will reimburse me for some of it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)