CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: plak

DianePMT Views: 1,080
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 591,293

Re: plak

You are such a funny one! Geez, who knows - after a lifetime of that kind of food, even at only 19 you probably have some old stuff stuck in your colon. I had been on a primarily vegetarian, fresh, healthy Diet for probably ten years, then did a fair amount of colon cleansing, parasite cleansing, etc. for about a year and never saw any ropes or anything weird. Then about six months ago I did a heavier-duty fiber/bulk cleanse along with trying the "Old Amish De-Wormer" product for the first time and right away pooped out GIANT, I mean GIANT rubbery ropes for a couple of days, and then some smaller hollow tubes - god knows what THAT was. I was shocked, because I thought I was pretty clean before that. GUESS NOT! Makes me wonder what else is still in there.... By the way, I don't know if you believe in the Blood Type Diet , but according to that guy's theory, meat is supposed to be better for type O's, I guess it's a more ancient blood type. You might check out the book by the guy who makes those Garden of Life products - he got rid of Crohn's on a biblical-times diet/diet of the ancestors, etc., which does include a lot of clean meats and healthy fats, but nothing processed. You are going to be a lot better off when you're older for having startd this now. Believe me, you are saving yourself a lot of grief later in life. Stick with it! Tell your friends, too. Most will think you're nuts, but a few might listen.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.141 sec, (1)