CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thank you.

Just Me Views: 19,370
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 591,201

Re: Thank you.

Thank you very much. I went back to bed and my hubby massaged me and helped me get relaxed. What an AWEFUL feeling to have to go through. My tongue and throat burned ALL night! I can not take the Grapefruit-Seed-Extract at all. I do not do well with probiotics of any sort and have a bad heart so the doctor felt it could possibly put me into a heart attack due to the bad die off. Gargling with the hydrogen peroxide was quite similar to the Grapefruit-Seed-Extract effects I had...maybe not as bad. BTW...I DID post about gargling with the Hydrogen peroxide and people wrote back saying it was fine to do...one person said he does it every day (it was hydrogen peroxile mouth rinse). So I assumed it would be safe. BUT I did use about a 1/4 glass of it and then diluted it with water....I think it was WAY too much.
I feel a bit better today but really want to heal my mouth big time. Thank you for all your support...it means a lot. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.484 sec, (1)