CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can I safely take Three Lac while taking Paragone and Cleanse Smart?

Free shipping on orders over $49
Hulda Clark Cleanses

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Maiden Views: 2,910
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 591,180

Re: Can I safely take Three Lac while taking Paragone and Cleanse Smart?

Actually, there's so many options my head is swimming.

For example, your previous post mentioned taking a fungal killer (oil of oregano) and anti-yeast remedy.

Well, believe me, I went to a naturopath who "tested" me for a homeopathic yeast "remedy" (cellutox), which he claimed tested strong. And I went on it for awhile including the diet plus Primal Defense but didn't feel better, whereupon I had another visit with that same naturopath who tested me for yeast, and said I was still loaded with yeast. The plot thickens because at about that same time, I saw another naturopath who tested the cellutox via bioresonance (with a metal probe) and *he* claimed it totally did not balance me, because the gauge shot up to 100 instead of 50.

Who to believe? Beats me. So I discontinued the junk. As of now I'm only on Primal Defense, olive-leaf extract and the candida diet (more or less) and drink alot of water (though when I lie in bed at night after drinking water, I feel a heaviness and pain especially on my right side, which may be the kidney, gallbladder or both). I also recently ordered an anti-EMF (electromagnetic) pendant, which doesn't really seem to be helping me, since I still feel wiped out by my computer. I also feel like the computer wears away at my insides - maybe even being the cause of my bone degradation?

It's like I've gone thru so many things which haven't helped, and which I wound up throwing out. The forementioned is only a drop in the bucket.

Now, still facing me, are yet more endless options, which are swimming around my head confusing me.

Cellfood? (expensive, but I ordered it
Immune26? (expensive
H2O2? (cheap
Olive leaf or Pau D'Arco?
Oregano (what if I'm intolerant of same?
Clarkia
ThreeLac
Primal Defense
JarroDophilus
other?

I was also told I have bad bone degradation & need calcium. Is there any generic that's as good quality as Citracal but cheaper?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.813 sec, (1)