CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can't stop eating!!

DianePMT Views: 2,574
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 591,155

Re: Can't stop eating!!

I agree with everyone's messages. It sure helps if you can keep your house clear of the temptation foods, although that's not always possible. There are also some really good, healthy alternatives to sugary foods, better if you can make them yourself. I'm avoiding this kind of thing right now in the early stages of trying to clear a long term candida infection, but for many years now I've been baking with whole spelt flour, maple syrup or rice syrup, fresh fruit, etc. instead of white or wheat flour & sugar. I use Stevia to sweeten things like oatmeal. If you can eat flours, you can buy wheat-free, yeast-free bread at the health food store (takes some getting used to, but you can develop a taste for it), and mixed powdered stevia & cinnamon as a topping to get the cinnamon-toast effect. There really are healthy alternatives if you look for them and get creative. Have you tried the Rejuvinate Foods brand of nut butters? They're really expensive and not easy to find (they do have a web site where you can order directly), but I think it's worth it - they are ground at low temperature and kept refrigerated to preserve the enzymes, and the almond butter and "Luscious" blend actually have a really fresh, sweet taste. I think they're great because they're healthy fats, and I sense none of that slightly moldy thing that you get with other nut butters. I guess they also have lacto-fermented vegetables which are supposed to be good for intestinal flora. That's my free plug for their little company. Good luck - you're not alone!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.453 sec, (1)