CureZone   Log On   Join
Dr. Keith Barton's phone number and free consult info

Lisa C Views: 4,187
Published: 18 years ago

Dr. Keith Barton's phone number and free consult info

Hello,

After asking if it was okay to post Dr. Barton's number and getting the approval, here is his contact information:

Dr. Keith Barton
619/303-9393
La Mesa, CA

Dr. Barton is almost never in his office, leave him a message and the latest he can call you back. He is in California and usually calls his patients in the evenings when he has time to talk to them, he is very precise and will ask a lot of questions and give you a lot of answers. The first consult is free, he called me at 11 pm the first time and I talked for 40 minutes. He will ask you to get your health history back to childhood, medications, supplements, tests, etc. together and will set up a time to call you back to go over everything. It will be a new experience talking to a doc that knows so much and one that really does care about his patients. When I was sick, I always said it was like a thousand piece puzzle and I only had 100 of the pieces together. We are not the ones to get ourselves well, we do have to make an effort but we should not have to be the ones to figure everything out. Working with someone that has figured it out has taken such a burdon off of me, my mind doesn't search for answers anymore, I call it..peace.

Lisa

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)