CureZone   Log On   Join
hormones and food cravings after beating candida

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanse

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
g Views: 1,866
Published: 18 years ago

hormones and food cravings after beating candida

I've seen a few postings about people having a hard time beating those pesky food cravings, even after candida is being wiped out and thought I'd offer up my story.
I went to a holistic doctor with a myriad of complaints, what bothered me most was: weight gain, migraines, and anxiety. The doctor asked a lot of specific questions right away and the answer to all of them was "yes". "Do you have recurring infections, constipation, skin problems, low libido, fatigue..."
Instead of looking into candida right away, the doctor did a hormonal test, testing sex hormones - estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone and adrenal hormones - cortisol and dhea. We found that my adrenals were really screwed up, my cortisol was way too high (probably the reason for anxiety) and my dhea was way too low. I also had very little testosterone and progesterone and way too much estrogen. The doctor said that once the adrenals get out of whack, everything else does too. And the most common reason for adrenal disfunction is: severe, prolonged period of stress; serious illness like aids and cancer; and *malabsorption in the gut*.
The lab that does the testing also makes a custome creme to get hormones back into balance based upon test results (using natural, not synthetic, hormones). I've been on the creme for about 6 months and it's been amazing. My anxiety is gone, I've lost weight easily, and I have NO CRAVINGS anymore (I also don't need to take thyroid hormone anymore). Pretty soon, we'll do another retest and then I might be able to start getting off of the creme. I guess that once your body is reset, you don't need the supplemental hormones anymore.
The headaches are better, but not gone and the constipation and skin rashes are still there, so that led the doctor and me to think that my adrenal disfunction was caused by a problem with my digestive system, which led me here. I'm currently waiting on results from candida/parasites test, but we're pretty sure that I have candida and I'm taking anti-fungal and probiotics (major die-off when I started).
So for those who just can't seem to eat right or can't lose any weight, you might want to see if the candida did some damage to your adrenals.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.563 sec, (2)