CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: info from Dr. Mercola on Splenda

Maiden Views: 2,099
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 591,058

Re: info from Dr. Mercola on Splenda

Thank you Blueduck for the info!

Some eye-opening testimonials he has there, which seem to be different than Bev Laumann's experience.

Meanwhile I have Stevia, but when I taste it, I get a similar feeling as when years ago I used to taste artificial sweeteners in diet soda.

Yet I know that my sister was always able to tolerate Aspartame, unlike myself. Maybe it's because I'm more of a supertaster than her?

Anyway, now that I've read Dr.Mercola, I've become a bit nervous about *both* Splenda & Stevia.

Maybe I should mainly just stick to molasses which I *know* muscle-tested as good for me. The kineseologist was so non-thorough, that I had to bring my own stuff (which included molasses, grains, sugars & more). I'd forgotten to bring Stevia, and the guy didn't have the stuff - yep, and then these guys demand good money for their half-bakedness!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

5.938 sec, (1)