CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: blood type diet & other stuff

DianePMT Views: 3,926
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 591,048

Re: blood type diet & other stuff

Right, my boyfriend is into the Blood Type Diet . We are both Type A's, and it does seem that we both do better when we eat the "Type A foods." As for the concept of acidophilus getting through the stomach acid to the intestines, if it's true that NONE of it survives the stomach, than what would be the point of taking kefir and lacto-fermented foods that are supposed to be so good for you? Honestly, right now I am so tired of taking all these details into consideration and being so preoccupied with everything that goes in and comes out of me. I'm on diet and supplement burn-out at the moment. I know a few people who do Falun Dafa daily, and that's supposed to be pyhsically healing, as well as being a spiritual practice. And it doesn't cost anything.... maybe the energetic and metaphysical realm is the way to go.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

5.750 sec, (1)