CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mi plan and questions Please help

g Views: 1,180
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 590,951

Re: Mi plan and questions Please help

I think that you plan sounds great. I have one thought on the anti-fungal (Oregano Oil). It looks like Oregano Oil is a great anti-fungal, but I've decided to go with Caprylic Acid for now, because of the price. A month's worth supply of a good brand cost me $11 at Whole Foods. I had major die-off the first week and a half, so I know that it was doing something. It's still too soon to tell how well it's doing overall, so I can't say that "Caprylic Acid cured me" however, with that die-off I mentioned, I know that it's doing something in a big way. (And I'd have to say that I'm feeling pretty good now.)

You've already spent a lot of $$ on the Paragone and you'll be spending it again on the Threelac, so you might want to try a cheap anti-fungal before settling on the more expensive Oregano Oil.

Good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.422 sec, (1)