(1) Sometimes, you might bend down & upon unbending, you may feel a wrenching pain in your back.
This might help:
Immediately upon feeling that pain,
using your instinct to gauge your body's reaction,
SLOWLY bend down to your previously-bent position (or further)
SLOWLY straighten up again.
This might reverse that previous mis-step.
Based on my personal experience. But hey, everyone's different!
(2) Sleeping on your left side helps with digestion (for people with IBS, this may be especially useful.
(3) For constipation, a crouched position may facilitate excretion.
or else try this:
Repetitively get up from toilet seat & sit back down. Again & again.
etc. - y'all may have more tips to add
(1) For sore, swollen toes, it may help to alternate between a pail of warm (not scalding) water, followed by a pail of cool water, and keep repeating the sequence. The rub in wet vaseline, pat it dry & don terry socks. Avoid stuffing them into tight shoes, especially not in cold weather or on a lengthy trip.
AVOID SCALDING BATHS.
You might try avoiding extreme foods such as high cholesterol, red meat, or potent spices.
(2) If computer monitors or fluorescense irritate your eyes, besides eyedrops, try avoiding non-heated or dry-heat rooms. Try applying EITHER cool OR warm wet cloth to closed eyelids. Experiment until relief is obtained.
(3) Hot drinks in morning & throughout day between meals facilitate digestion.
etc. (no doubt there's many more examples, but the ones above hopefully lay the groundwork, so you get the idea.